COVID-19 Update: Dear Applicants and Potential Participants,
Our crews and individual placements have always been the foundation and driving force of this organization. The safety of our participants has always been our utmost priority. Since the beginning of the COVID-19 situation, we have activated an Incident Response Team and are working around the clock to monitor and manage the effects of the outbreak. Conservation Legacy and its programs are strictly following guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local public health agencies.
Mitigation and Minimizing Risk
We have implemented a variety of policies and protocols to reduce the risk to our participants and staff:
- Individual Placement programming is running on a case-by-case basis, taking into consideration the placement’s ability to social distance and work remotely.
- Hygiene: All current participants and staff are following hygiene and safety protocols provided by the CDC, WHO and other public health agencies. Offices and sites are being sanitized and cleaned as often as appropriate.
- Remote Work Possibilities: Staff and eligible individual placements will be working remotely if possible. Social distancing is required of everyone, to the highest degree they are able to do so.
- Evaluating Travel and Large Events: All non-essential travel and group events have been cancelled or postponed.
- Self-Disclosure: Individuals joining the program or currently participating in the program will be requested to self-disclose any contact with individuals who are currently ill or may have been exposed to the illness. Participation or engagement in programming and/or activities may be delayed for individuals who have had recent contact. The well-being and privacy of such members is our number one priority.
While this situation may change, we encourage all interested applicants to apply for any open positions, and we thank you for your flexibility. We have always been a resilient organization and are dedicated to continuing to serve our communities and the environment into the future.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your program or recruitment staff.
We urge everyone to follow CDC and WHO protocols to limit the spread of the virus. We hope that you and your families are well.
Conservation Legacy and Program Staff
VISTA Leader Opportunities
Applications are reviewed and positions will be filled on a rolling basis. Please apply early to be considered.
|Position Description||Supporting Partner/Program||National Service Category||Location|
|Stewards AmeriCorps VISTA Leader • VISTA Member Support & Organizational Capacity Building||Stewards Individual Placement Program||AmeriCorps VISTA||West Virginia|